- What is the Shiur of Matanot Levyonim nowadays? Who is considered an Evyon?
- When women hear the Megilah and the Baal Kore was Yotze already, should he make a Brachah for them or should the women make a Brachah on Shmiat Hamegila?
- When reading for women, do we make the Brachah of Shehecheyanu? Do the women have to have Kavanah for the Mitzvah of the day?
- Is it permissible to send Mishloach Manos with a child if he can’t be a shaliach? Should we be mehader that the sholeach bring it himself?
- Is it proper to read the Megilah in a different language for those who don’t understand? What are the Halachic rulings for this? Also, as in special words like Achashdarpanim
- Is there an obligation to drink wine as on Yom Tov and what is the shiur?
- Can an Onen be a Baal Kore?
Questions like these and many more online “questions and answers provided by RCE” came up during the shiur given by Rabbi Eliyahu Schlesinger, the Rabbi of Gilo neighborhood and the author of books that contain year wide topics. The class lasted for an hour as European Rabbis asked dozens of questions in the above areas. Rabbi Schlesinger replied to every one of them.
This class was initiated by the Rabbinical Centre of Europe due to public demand. The series of various classes presented by the RCE made us realize the magnitude of their contribution to the community.